1. How long is the product warranty?
General products such as Nakamichi can enjoy a 12-month functional warranty from the date of purchase (unless otherwise specified).
2. Can I still enjoy free warranty if I lost my receipt?
Warranty coverage begins on the date you purchase the product. Please keep the original sales invoice or receipt, and the warranty sticker to enjoy the warranty. Without invoice or receipt, the warranty will not be effective.
3. How do I book a maintenance service?
Customer can contact our Customer Service Team through +852 3193 9828 to arrange repair service.
4. Where is the address of the repair/customer service center?
The company has the maintenance and customer service center at 4/F, DCH Building, 20 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong. Please contact +852 3193 9828 to make an appointment first.
5. What are the working hours of the customer service center?
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 10:00-12:00;14:00-17:00. Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
6. How long does it take to repair the product?
The product repair time depends on the product's condition of damage. Generally, it takes 2-3 weeks for inspection and repair. After the repair is completed, the customer will be notified.
1. What are the payment methods available?
2. Is the payment secure?
To provide a safe and reliable online shopping service, our website employ Internet’s Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as information travels over the Internet.
3. Why do I need to enter a Card Verification Code when checking out with a credit card?
If you see a 3-D SECURE verification page during payment, it means your credit card issuer provides 3-D SECURE service, such as Verified by Visa™ , MasterCard SecureCode™ and J-Secure. Therefore, you will have to enter a password to complete payment while using credit card as payment method. This extra process helps protect your credit card from unauthorized online use, giving you extra protection when shopping online.
4. Is payment installment available?
We are sorry that we do not accept pay by installments.
1. What are the delivery options？
Nakamichi offers different delivery options：
1. SF Locker pick up ( Not applicable for large products)
2. Commercial/residential delivery (via SF Express)
3. SF Station pick up
2. How to qualify for free delivery？
Free delivery is applied on orders HK$400 and over.
3. Can I change the delivery address for a confirmed order？
Sorry, you cannot change the address for a confirmed order by yourself. If you wish to change the address, please contact our Customer Service via WhatsApp 9200 2064 (No calling service) for assistance.
4. Can my order be delivered to SF Locker within a specific time slot？
The locker Pick-up service does not provide any time slot selection, your order will arrive the locker in next 4-7 working days (subject to locker capacity). You can pick it up anytime once you receive an SMS / SFHK App notification containing the locker's password within 48 hours for SF Lockers. The first 24 hours is the free of charge. You are subjected to a service charge of HKD 10 for every 24-hour delay, payable to SF Express upon collection. All collected service charge will be fully donated for charitable purpose without any cost deduction.
5. Can I pick up my SF Locker or SF Store order as soon as I placed it？
Since the delivery takes time, please pick up the order after you received an SMS/ SFHK App notification. It generally takes around 4-7 working days (subject to capacity of locker and store) for the order to be available for pick-up.
6. Can I pick up my locker order 24/7？
Opening hours vary from locker to locker, please view the full list of locker locations and opening hours here.
7. What should I do if I have not received / lost my locker password？
Due to security reasons, the locker password will only be sent to the specific phone number entered upon order confirmation. Please check your SMS inbox, if you are unable to find it, please contact our Customer Service via WhatsApp 9200 2064 (No calling).
1. Is the order refundable or returnable?
Once the order has been paid for, exchange and refund will not be accepted. Please confirm your order is correct before checkout.
2. Is it able to exchange if I purchase the wrong product？
Sorry, unless the product does not meet the quality control, otherwise we do not accept enchange or refund.
3. Is all the product able to exchange？
For small products such as Bluetooth earphones, wireless speakers, if it is determined as non-repairable after inspection, we will offer replacement for the same model. If the same model is sold out or no longer available for replacement, we will arrange a replacement with similar or same price (or below) model for you. We will contact customer before arrange the replacement.
4. How long is the replace process?
Once confirmed the product has problem and which is non-repairable after inspection, the replace process normally takes 3-5 working days.
1. Why cannot connect with the Bluetooth earphones?
If you cannot connect the Bluetooth earphones, you can follow the below procedure to reconnect the Bluetooth:
- Cancel the connect between your phone and NAKAMICHI earphones, turn off Bluetooth from your phone
- Turn on Bluetooth from your phone and reconnect NAKAMICHI
- Press the left and right surface on the earphones with both hands, around 10 seconds, await your phone to show the earphones model
- Press button to connect the phone
2. Why the earphones only have sound on one side?
This may due to the earphones cannot connect correctly, please try to long press left / right earphones and reconnect.
3. Why the new earphones only use a while and then no more battery?
Charging case has not enough battery to charge the earphones, we recommend charging the charging case first and then charging the earphones. Please follow the below procedure for charging:
- Please charge the charging case first, put the earphones in the charging case, the light on earphones will flash while charging
- After connecting the earphones with your phone, you can check the earphone battery to confirm whether it is full battery or not on your phone
- If the battery shown full battery, but problem insists, please reset your earphone
- Or please change another phone to try again
4. Why my earphones have echoes while calling?
Usually due to environment interference caused or distance between earphones and mobile is too far, we recommend changing locations or reducing the distance between the earphones and devices.